
Haven't had much to say lately, with SoFoBoMo finished. But I will soon, as I will also get around to finishing looking at all (217!) the books that people finished for the project (or at least were able to post at sofobomo.org) - I've seen some fabulous efforts so far - sometime before the summer is out I will occasionally post a few here that really caught my attention.. If anyone happens by this blog and has a SoFo book they did not post at the official site, let me know about it in the comments and I'll go 'round to your link and check it out.
By the way, my book is currently inoperative - I got it in my fool head to correct a typo and resubmit, and now it just shows 42 blank pages when you download it. I have some people connected with the site pursuing a solution for me, but in the meantime if you happen to check out my book and the download isn't working, just check back again in a few days. We'll get it sorted soon.
In the meantime, enjoy the twinkly tree. Lensbabies are a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment